Follow the instructions below. Then download and print the Fax-a-Sketch form to send it back to us.
Download Fax Form:Fax-a-Sketch (pdf)
Use the link above to view and print the fax-a-sketch form.
Send to Us:Cozy Closets, | Fax:
Follow these steps:
- Please fill in measurements A - E on fax-a-sketch.
- Wall dimensions should be the smallest dimension, since not all walls are even.
- Please indicate the usable height of each wall.
- If the wall slopes, please provide height at the front and back.
- Our closets usually end 12” above the floor, but if you wish to have units that extend to the floor, please include baseboard heights, thicknesses, and baseboard heating, if any.
- Windows should be measured including molding. Please indicate window height and distance from the floor to the bottom of the window sill.
- Same for doors. Please include the type of door and where it is hung.
- Does the space have access panels for the attic or a bath room? We can design around them, if you tell us their location.
- Are there any other special considerations, such as attic pulldowns, air conditioning ducts, fans, pipes, outlets, or switches?